Heads Up- Announcements
COVID-19 NOTICE: Important guidelines and requirements for artists & visitors to the 1101 Gallery and The Clubhouse
Visitors and artists will wear a mask and practice social distancing while in the building.
- Visitors must check-in at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to visitors.
- There is a maximum of 10 people allowed inside the 1101 Gallery and Studio spaces.
- There is a maximum of 20 people allowed inside the Clubhouse at a time.
- In order to protect our artists- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
Restrooms will be available but the kitchens are temporarily closed.
Classes with more than 3 students will be conducted in our large auditorium, outdoor learning space or via Zoom.
Join Our Artist Community!
Artists! If you believe in the power of the creative arts to inspire people, connect communities and change the world, the Guild has a studio space for you!
A growing and supportive artist community.
For our Resident Artists who teach, a first crack at classroom space and assistance with marketing your classes, registering participants and bookkeeping.
We have shared common space, including exhibit space and plentiful free parking.
Resident Artists have access to show their work at exhibits and events in several locations throughout Baltimore County.
Resident Artists have free membership to the Guild.
If you'd like to learn more about the space or have a tour, click on the link below. We look forward to meeting you!