NOTICE: Unless a performing artist requests otherwise, face masks are currently optional at all facilities, classes and events per the direction of Baltimore County and State of Maryland.
Join Our Artist Community!
Artists! If you believe in the power of the creative arts to inspire people, connect communities and change the world, the Guild has a studio space for you!
A growing and supportive artist community.
For our Resident Artists who teach, a first crack at classroom space and assistance with marketing your classes, registering participants and bookkeeping.
We have shared common space, including exhibit space and plentiful free parking.
Resident Artists have access to show their work at exhibits and events in several locations throughout Baltimore County.
Resident Artists have free membership to the Guild.
If you'd like to learn more about the space or have a tour, click on the link below. We look forward to meeting you!
- Thu, Dec 01The Clubhouse in Catonsville
- Fri, Dec 09The Clubhouse in Catonsville
- Sun, Dec 11Catonsville
- Sun, Dec 18Catonsville
- Sun, Dec 18The Clubhouse
- Multiple DatesThu, Dec 22Catonsville Clubhouse
- Thu, Jan 05Clubhouse of CatonsvilleJan 05, 2023, 7:30 PMClubhouse of Catonsville, 10 St Timothys Ln, Catonsville, MD 21228, USAPete and Maura Kennedy, are an American folk-rock band. They are recognized for their harmonies and instrumental prowess, blending elements of country music, bluegrass, western swing and janglepop. Don't miss.
- Tue, Jan 10The Clubhouse in Catonsville
- Sat, Jan 21The ClubhouseJan 21, 2023, 7:00 PMThe Clubhouse, 10 St Timothys Ln, Catonsville, MD 21228, USA"Billy Kemp, a Baltimore native who has the lanky energetic presence of a latter-day Buddy Holly delivers an impressive set of all-original roots-rock containing echos of Bruce Springsteen and John Cougar." Bob Allen, Baltimore Sun, USA
- Tue, Feb 07The Clubhouse in Catonsville
- Tue, Mar 07The Clubhouse in Catonsville